Work With Us
Please see below for any current roles we have available
Teacher with TLR
Special Educational Needs Coordinator 2023 (SENCo)
Higher Level Teaching Assistant Job (HLTA)
Classroom Teaching Assistant (TA)
Why work with us?
At New Moston Primary School we welcome staff who are excited to work both with us and our children. We look to recruit professionals who share our vision and values and who have high expectations of both themselves and the children they teach.
We are a friendly, busy and nurturing school committed to developing the whole child.
Our team is supportive and we look to offer safe and manageable working conditions as well as offering ongoing support for continued professional and personal development.
We have developed our offer to include the following;
- Sensible approaches to giving children feedback
- Access to personal and confidential support through Manchester School's Alliance as well as through our Mental Health and Wellbeing team
- High quality published schemes to aid the teaching of some subjects - maths, PE, music etc
- MFL teacher to support in the teaching of Spanish
- Weekly staff training focused on whole school training needs
- Opportunity to observe other practitioners for professional development
- Well being incentives - staff breakfasts, shout outs, dedicated team in school
- Flexibility where possible to see/attend own children's key life events
- Excellent opportunities for career development into middle leadership
- PPA - flexibility to work at home for this
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, visitors and volunteers to share in this commitment.
All post holders and appointments are subject to an Enhanced DBS Check, suitable references and other essential checks. Staff involved in recruitment and selection of employees are trained in safer recruitment, and all of our staff and volunteers undertake Child Protection training.